Eastlakes Family Support Services Inc
Professionals Working Informally
Child Youth and Family Services
Child Youth and Family Services provide the following:
- Counselling and support to families who have dependent children.
- Counselling for children who meet our criteria - This includes parent/carer participation.
- Advocacy on behalf of clients to other organisations.
- Referrals to other agencies.
- Provision of stategies to enhance relationships.
- Parenting programs to assist with a variety of parenting issues. (see Group Programs)
- On-site Justice of the Peace.
If you would like to make an appointment, phone or come into our centre.
If it's difficult for you to come to our centre we can arrange an appointment in your home or another suitable venue.
Other services can make a referral on your behalf. They will provide us with your details and we will contact you to make an appointment.